Haydon Heat Base 750 90-Degree Inside Corner HB750-IC
Haydon Heat Base 750 90-Degree Inside Corner HB750-IC.
- Brand: Haydon
- Part Number: HB750-IC
- Great Prices
- Fast Shipping
- Hassle Free Returns
- Nationwide Delivery
- Got a question? Call FREE on 1 (833) 237-4990
Haydon Heat Base 750 90-Degree Inside Corner for Haydon Baseboard Heaters. Part number: HB750-IC
The Haydon baseboard range offers trouble free, safe, and silent heating for your home. The hot water baseboard system provides efficient and economical heating by creating convection heat that rises to warm walls and blocks drafts. This provides uniformed heat throughout your home. The Haydon baseboard system runs smoothly and silently; slim and discreet, the low-profile Model 750s BTU output is ideal for efficient, economical residential installations.
Full Product Specifications:
- Length:3 in
- Width: 3 1/8 in
- Height: 7 3/16 in
- Weight: 0.875 lbs
- Baseboard Heating Type: Hydronic
- Heating Product Type; Baseboard
- Heating Technology Type: Convection
- Enclosure top-back panel: fabricated from 1-piece of sturdy pre-painted cold rolled steel designed for efficient air flow, with uniform surfaces and no dust-collecting cutouts
- Silent glide expansion tracks
- 2-unique polyethylene silent glide tracks eliminate expansion and contraction noises.
- This product has a fingertip positional dampner. A special hinging mechanism allows for finger-tip control. The product closes shut to keep out dust or opens wide, which, provides maximum heat outputand better heating distribution
- The high strength brackets are die-formed from 1 piece of heavy gauge steel. This design strengthens the enclosure and protects the heating element against damage. The specially installed notches holds the heating element which, allows the product to quietly expand. the product is durable and will not bend or break. the specially designed slide brackets allows for easy installation.
- The silent element has aluminum fins mechanically fastened to the copper tubing, providing maximum heat transfer. The ends expand for easy connection without the nedd for coupling.