Granby AT&S Double Wall Oil Tank 265 Gallon with accessories
2-in-1 double wall 265 gallon oil tank
- Brand: Granby
- 30 days hassle-free returns policy
- Fast shipping options
- Visual leak detector
- Fluorination treated
- Made in the USA
Fast Shipping options with UPS Ground and UPS Next Day Air
Double Wall Oil Tank 265 Gallon
Suited for basements with head rooms as low as 80 inches, and easy to maneuverer through doorways because it is only 28 inches wide, the Granby 961226 2-in-1 double wall oil tank 265 gallon offers peace of mind and trouble-free installation.
Being a double wall oil tank, the primary tank is made of blow-molded high-density polyethylene (HDPE), and the internal tank is fluorination treated for odor and chemical resistance which is exclusive to Granby oil tanks. The secondary containment is made of galvanized steel on both sides, tightly welded and edged using state of the art manufacturing equipment. The tank also has a visual leak detector for the monitoring of the integrity of the primary tank.
Full Product Specifications:
- 30 year limited liability manufacturers warranty
- Oil supply opening size: 3/8 ins and 1/2 ins top duplex bushing
- Location: Indoor / outdoor.
- Capacity: 265 imp. gallons / 1000 litres.
- Dimensions: 63 ins high x 28 in wide x 44 ins length.
- Weight: 84 lbs/185 kg.
- Robust floor stand made entirely of galvanized steel
- Optimal for space utilization: suited for basements with headroom as low as 60″ and narrow doorways of only 28″ wide
- Easy carrying and manipulation thanks to its light weight and welded ergonomic handles
- Tank comes with all required accessories for installation
- Approved for lubricant storage
- B100 biofuel ready
- Tanks should only be installed by a qualified, licensed and insured, local professional. Rules regulating the installation and maintenance of home heating oil tanks vary greatly throughout the country. If you have specific questions about what is required and allowed in your area, you should consult a qualified, licensed and insured, local professional or the local authority.
Read about the 30 year warranty here: