KOZY KOLLAR Roof Flange 4" Black Rubber KKPV-4
Kozy Kollar-4 in Rubber Roof Flashing
- Brand Name: Krazy Kollar
- Part Number: KKPV-4
- 30 day hassle free returns policy
- Express shipping options
- Made in America
Fast Shipping options with FedEx, USPS & UPS
Kozy Kollar 4 inch Rubber Roof Flashing KKPV-4
Works on a variety of shingles and roof types, including metal roofs and is easily installed from the inside of the building. Forms a weather tight seal on all 4 sides. You no longer have to risk your life climbing up to install a roof!
Full Product Specifications:
- 4 inch Kozy Kollar EPDM rubber roof flange with heat resistance to 180 degrees Fahrenheit. Molded around a .125 steel Main Fame with seven casehardened 1?4-20 female standoffs installed.
- .105 Plated Sub Frame.
- Seven 1?4-20 x 2.5 inch plated studs.
- Seven 1?4-20 x7/8 inch plated couplings torqued to 3 foot pounds.
- Size: 12.75 inch long, 9.25 inch wide, 2.5 inch tall.
- Weight: Kollar 4.5 pounds, Complete kit 5.70 pounds
- 1.5 oz tube of Permatex 2-A.
- Roof Slope – 1/12 pitch to 12/12 pitch
- Allowable Roof materials: three tab conventional shingles, architectural shingle, metal roof with solid substrate, and rolled roofing with solid substrate.
Warranty For Kozy Kollar Rubber Roof Flashing:
Limited warranty does not cover product failure caused by improper installation, application over deteriorated or improperly installed roof shingles or exposure to chemicals or environmental pollutants
Other Items Related to the Kozy Kollar Roof Flashing:
30 Days Hassle-Free Returns Policy
We know sometimes you may need to return items that you have ordered that are not quite right for you, that’s why we make returns as easy and stress-free as possible at Direct Brand.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we’ll give you instructions on how to return your product.
If the product you ordered is not right for you, and has its original packaging, you may return it within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Any items opened and used cannot be refunded.