SLANTFIN 101-401-060 baseboard 6 ft. complete
SLANTFIN 101-401-040 baseboard 6 ft. complete
- Brand: SlantFin
- Part Number: 101-401-060
Out of stock
Fast Shipping options with FedEx, USPS & UPS
Slantfin 101-401-040 30 6′ cover only
The Slantfin baseboard range offers trouble free, safe, and silent heating for your home. The hot water baseboard system provides efficient and economical heating by creating convection heat that rises to warm walls and blocks drafts. This provides uniformed heat throughout your home. The SlantFin baseboard system runs smoothly and silently; slim and discreet, efficient, economical residential installations.
Full Product Specifications:
- Length: 72?in
- Width: 7 7/8?in
- Height: 2 3/4?in
- Weight: 17 lbs
- Baseboard Heating Type: Hydronic
- Heating Product Type; Baseboard
- Heating Technology Type: Convection
- High strength support brackets. Slant/Fin?s heavy gauge steel support bracket is shaped by a series of progressive die strikes which multiply the strength of the metal alone. The bracket becomes a powerful ?spine? for the entire unit, holding cover, element and damper vane securely in place. Brackets can?t pop out of place, yet may be slid laterally for installation convenience. Support wedge at top of bracket reinforces top panel against damage. Half-moon cutout provides room for return line.
- Super-strong enclosure won?t go out of shape under rough abuse or even when used as a step by children. The super strong Slant/Fin enclosure holds its shape through installation and years of use. Prime, cold-rolled, rephosphorized, heavy-gauge, galvanized steel is formed into rigid front panel and one-piece bottom, back and top panel. Channels formed along top and bottom edge of front panel add extra structural strength.
- Rust resistant galvanized steel is standard on all Fine/Line 30 baseboard. The special alloys and rust inhibitor finish used in making Fine/Line 30 ensure that the enclosures will maintain their like-new beauty, even in high moisture areas such as bathrooms, basements and laundry rooms. No other residential baseboard offers this long lasting protection.
- Room control damper helps control individual room temperature. Slant/Fin?s unique pivot and damper mounting assembly provide the straightest, most responsive damper available. Factory assembled. Holds any setting from fully open to fully closed or any setting in-between. Ordinary baseboard dampers may leave large spaces even when closed. The Slant/Fin damper, when closed, effectively reduces convection air flow.
- High performance heating element. Maximum heat output. Fins won?t loosen. Double bent aluminum fins pack extra heating surface in a slimmer enclosure. Interlocking tongue-and-groove collars permanently bond fins to each other and to the tubing. Stops ?pings and clicks?. Tight bond assures maximum heat-transfer efficiency. End fins are of plated steel for extra ruggedness.
- No-noise expansion cradles. Self-adjusting velvet smooth expansion cradles eliminate noisy metal-to-metal contact with bracket and enclosure. Cradle slides silently over support bracket as heating element expands and contracts
Installation instructions for the Slantfin baseboard range
Other Items Related to SlantFin 101-401-060
30 Days Hassle-Free Returns Policy
We know sometimes you may need to return items that you have ordered that are not quite right for you, that’s why we make returns as easy and stress-free as possible at Direct Brand.
Email us at email@example.com with your order number and we’ll give you instructions on how to return your product.
If the product you ordered is not right for you, and has its original packaging, you may return it within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Any items opened and used cannot be refunded.